Hi,

I have a database file with single virtual table storing R*tree index. There is very strange behaviour I observe: the more rows I put into this table the longer sqlite3_open_v2 operation on the database takes. The database open/close performance hit is huge and growing linearly with the number of rows in the table. However if I keep the connection opened all the time, the insert performance is fine and stays more-less independent on number of rows. Is this expected behaviour or a bug?

Regards,
Greg

--
ExchangeDefender Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
https://admin.exchangedefender.com/verify.php?id=s6FAo3io010130&from=g.sikor...@camlintechnologies.com