Hello sqlite list!

The following statement gives an error in sqlite 3.8.4.3.

    CREATE VIEW vp AS SELECT ? AS x;

The error message is:

    Error: parameters are not allowed in views

The parameter (placeholder) is definitely be the problem here, because
this similar statement executes without error.

    CREATE VIEW vs AS SELECT 'flt' AS x;

This error seems reasonable, but I can't find anything about it in
documentation.  Could you tell me where the documentation explains
where exactly I can use parameters (bound parameters, variables,
placeholders, question marks) in an expression?  In particular,
whether it is valid to use a placeholder in any of the following.

 - The SELECT part in a CREATE VIEW statement.
 - The default values of columns in a CREATE TABLE statement.
 - The CHECK constraint expressions in a CREATE TABLE statement.
 - The trigger conditions after WHEN in a CREATE TRIGGER statement.
 - Inside statements in a trigger.

As a special case, the documentation already tells that parameters are
invalid in conditions for partial indexes in a CREATE INDEX statement.

-- Ambrus