Yes, this is exactly the same issue I encounter.
There are 2 rows in the result with Spatialite GUI, but only one with
System.Data.Sqlite.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] De la part de Clemens Ladisch
Envoyé : mardi 29 juillet 2014 10:49
À : sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Objet : Re: [sqlite] System.Data.Sqlite

Eric DAVID wrote:
> Well, It seems to be impossible to join files to mails. So, here are
> the statements :
>
> CREATE TABLE Lignes (lig_id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT NOT
> NULL, lig_nom TEXT NOT NULL); SELECT AddGeometryColumn('Lignes',
> 'lig_geom', 2154, 'LINESTRING', 'XY'); ...

Simplified for plain ol' SQLite as follows:

CREATE TABLE L (Lid INTEGER PRIMARY KEY); INSERT INTO L VALUES(1); CREATE
TABLE P (Pid INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, Lid INTEGER); INSERT INTO P VALUES(1,1);
INSERT INTO P VALUES(2,1); CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE R USING rtree(Pid, xmin,
xmax); INSERT INTO R VALUES(1,0,0); INSERT INTO R VALUES(2,0,0); CREATE
INDEX idx_P_Lid ON P (Lid);

-- fails, result should be two rows:
SELECT * FROM P JOIN L USING (Lid) JOIN R USING (Pid) WHERE L.Lid = 1;

Regards,
Clemens