It is called parameterized view in sqlserver.
Actually it is extremely useful in order to have a good reusability in the
code.
I was actually missing it in Oracle, although I found a workaround of using
the pipelined functions.

Unfortunately, it is missing in sqlite, as well as the merge statement,
also very useful (insert or replace has just to be avoided)

What I used to make is to use a shell script, and to use sed to replace my
variable before executing the script... Far from ideal but it worked ok, it
is just annoying because we have to prepare the file first.