On 7 Aug 2014, at 2:34pm, Paolo Combi <paolo.co...@ipratico.it> wrote:

> i have 1 sqlite file on my ipad and when i download this file i find some
> other version of this file .
>
> *.sqlite
> *.sqlite-shm
> *-sqlite-wal
>
> i see if i use a firefox plugin this file will be merge together and i want
> to do the same things  with php .

>From your question, I conclude that you are trying to copy the database while
>at least one program has it open, which would be a very bad thing to do.  When
>there are no connections to the database, only the original database file
>should exist.

See section 2.2 and 2.3 of

<http://www.sqlite.org/tempfiles.html>

It is possible that your iPad application is not closing the database file when
it quits, or when it is shifted into the background.  If you are the programmer
of this app please followup and I'm happy to discuss the correct way to do this
under iOS in more detail.  If you are not the programmer of this app you might
find it useful to pass this message along to them.

Simon.