Thanks Jose, this looks to be like a browser issue.  Tried with Chrome and
the buttons are there and working.  Wonder if Google is trying to say
something? {smirk}

I'll check to see if JS is giving off errors or something.

I've tried using a mail client before, and have installed ThunderBird and
even gone with Outlook, but after a few UI decisions on their end, decided
to just stick with the browser.  I loath ribbons.