"Richard Hipp" wrote...

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 6:50 PM, jose isaias cabrera <
jic...@cinops.xerox.com> wrote:

"Klaas V" wrote...

Jan wrote: " ** can manually set this value to 1 to emulate Win98
behavior.
*/"

Can anyone give me one good reason apart from nostalgia to support a MS
system not supported by MS?

There are 1000's of reason$ why, but if some win98 machines are doing jobs
that are working perfectly without any need to upgrade, why upgrade them?
If things are working correctly, why break it?  I am one of those that do
not upgrade just because.

So if your old win98 machine is working perfectly, why do you need the
latest version of SQLite?  Won't an older version of SQLite that *does*
support win98 and that has been working perfectly for all these years
suffice?

I don't have any win98 machine. I was just responding to the question,

Can anyone give me one good reason apart from nostalgia to support a MS
system not supported by MS?

But, I don't have any issues with win98. :-)

josé