On 13/08/14 02:31, YAN HONG YE wrote:
> When I  add sqlite3.c and sqlite3.h to xcode ios cocoa project, and compiled,
> the error msg is:
> Sqlite3 class is not a objective class,  who have any cocoa sqlite source, I
> don't know how to do.

iOS already includes SQLite as a shared library.  Unless you need a
different version or compiled with different flags, you can just use the
system version.

Note that it is provided as-is:  ie as C code and not Objective-C.  It is
more usual on Mac/iOS to use Core Data for accessing your data.  That also
has the effect of making cloud sync and backups easier.

  https://developer.apple.com/technologies/ios/data-management.html

I recommend you use Core Data unless you can show it won't meet your needs
and you need to use SQLite.  (BTW Core Data uses SQLite behind the scenes.)

Roger