hi .
please.
I do not think you answer to my mail.
no problem.

is the moment, my problem is : cross-compiling with sqlite.c, .h etc....

with Eclipse LUNA on Windows XP   for Raspberry debian.

I need to understand what is happening.

to understand, i go to your site at the adress www.sqlite.org/howtocompile.html

I downloaded 'amalgamation 3080500.zip'

at the last time , i test to compile with Eclipse ===> please see the bmpfiles...

one time, with -lsqlite3 in the toolchain == problem "not find"
second time, without -lsqlite3  == problem  "dlsym"

please, ave you an explanation ?
one tutorial (eventuali on eclipse) ?

thanks.

olivier BOURQUARD.