From: 王庆刚 [mailto:2004wqg2...@163.com]
Sent: 28 August 2014 15:01
To: Andy Ling
Cc: sqlite-users@sqlite.org; Jan Nijtmans
Subject: Re:RE: Re:RE: [sqlite] HELP sqlite3 used in vxworks has someproblem?

Is unixUnlink  an function? If it is , but I can not find the funtion in
sqlite3.c.

Regards

Wang Qinggang

At 2014-08-28 00:03:23, "Andy Ling"
<andy.l...@quantel.com<mailto:andy.l...@quantel.com>> wrote:

So you are using a host file system. You should be able to make the open work
by using

rc = sqlite3_open("host:D:/WindRiver/SqliteOne.db",&db);

You have to use a path and file name that works in the vxWorks domain.

It shouldn’t be necessary to use �CDSQLITE_ENABLE_LOCKING_STYLE=1. In fact it
has been said this will probably not work in other areas. So it would be good
to find out what is causing the disk I/O error. Did you try putting some debug
in unixUnlink?

Regards

Andy Ling