Hello Maurizio,

1) Logical answer

Comparing two addresses and getting a similarity score can be a VERY complicated task if your requirements are high enough, and you can buy some very expensive software to perform this. I know because I work with some.

2) Technical answer

For such a comparison, you will have to implement your own function in sqlite using sqlite3_create_function, see http://www.sqlite.org/capi3ref.html#sqlite3_create_function You cann take the suggestions on stackoverflow and convert them to C or at least wrap them in a C function.

Martin