Hello,

I have seen that SQLite uses normally parameters of type "int" to pass the size
of a variable (see sqlite3_bind_blob, fourth parameter). When compiling SQLite3
with Clang and some warnings enabled I get warnings when passing sizeof(...) as
the fourth parameter. The reason is that sizeof(...) and other similar
functions return the size as a size_t variable. And a size_t variable does not
have to have the same size as an int variable.

Is it possible to change the fourth parameter in sqlite3_bind_XXX (and probably
other locations) because this seems to be for me the appropriate type?! On iOS
64bit the size of int is 4 bytes and the size of size_t is 8 bytes. In this
case the fourth parameter is actually not even able (theoretically) to store
the length of a blob or text variable correctly.

Regards,
Hartwig