I'm racking my brain trying to figure out how to get directly to the last item
in a (potentially)
sorted or ordered table.  At least oe of the tables will be ordered by a name
and a date,
so uising the rtowid won't work.

Also, how to traverse a table or cursor in a reverse direction.

Going from first to last is easy in pysqlite, just use fetchone().  Geting
directly to the first
record is also easy, just open the desired table and the first fetch is the
first record.

But, if I'm, for example,  at the 10th record of an ordered table (cursor), how
do I go
backward one or more times?  And how do I go directly to the last?

Can anyone help here?

Thanks,

Mark