On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the schema.  Unfortunately, that was insufficient to reproduce
> the problem.  Are you able to send me the actual database file, via private
> email?

Thanks for sending the data.  But I'm still not able to reproduce the
problem.  I tried running this script against your database:

.open /home/drh/Downloads/Journal.dat
.tables
PRAGMA integrity_check;
.timer on
SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(Parent.fkintFolderID,'\') FilePath
FROM tblFolderNestedSets Node
     , tblFolderNestedSets Parent
WHERE Node.intLeft BETWEEN Parent.intLeft AND Parent.intRight
AND Parent.fkintSessionID = Node.fkintSessionID
AND Node.fkintSessionID =  1817
AND Node.fkintFolderID  = 1937926;
.print ---------------------------------------------------
SELECT Parent.fkintFolderID FilePath
FROM tblFolderNestedSets Node
     , tblFolderNestedSets Parent
WHERE Node.intLeft BETWEEN Parent.intLeft AND Parent.intRight
AND Parent.fkintSessionID = Node.fkintSessionID
AND Node.fkintSessionID =  1817
AND Node.fkintFolderID  = 1937926;

The output I get back is:

tblCabinets          tblFiles             tblSessions
tblDataParts         tblFolderNames       vw_FileParts
tblFileNames         tblFolderNestedSets  vw_Files
tblFileParts         tblFolders           vw_Folders
ok

Run Time: real 0.000 user 0.000084 sys 0.000000
Run Time: real 0.000 user 0.000061 sys 0.000000

As you can see, neither query is returning any result and neither query is
taking an measurable amount of time.

Do you have any suggestions on what I can do differently in order to
recreate your problem?

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org