On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 12:06 AM, J Decker <d3c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I saw a few things go by about unicode... and understand that it should
> just work to store the data as characters...
>
> I'm getting a unrecognized token... and think this page isn't right...
> I was playing with greek translation of 'mary had a little lamb'

I ran the following script through the sqlite3 command-line shell and it
works fine:

CREATE TABLE option4_values(option_id, string, segment);
REPLACE INTO option4_values(`option_id`,`string`,`segment`)
 VALUES('8b377a68-4358-11e4-ace4-3085a9903449','Μαίρη είχε ένα μικρό
αρνί',0);
SELECT * FROM option4_values;

I suggest that the problem is in your programming language, or in the
wrapper that links your programming language to SQLite, not in SQLite
itself.  Can you tell us what programming language and what operating
system you are using?

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org