Hi,

Really appreciate any help, spent a day and a half trying to figure this out
without success. I can't get 'System.Data.SQLite Database File' to show up as
an option I the 'choose data source' window.

My environment: VS2010 SP1, WIN 8.1 PRO

1. Installed sqlite-netFx40-setup-bundle-x86-2010-1.0.94.0.exe, ran as
Administrator, checkmarked 'Install the designer components for Visual Studio
2010', avast! antivirus disabled
2. Created new WPF project
3. Used Nuget package manager console: Install-Package System.Data.SQLite
4. Right click on project, Add -> Data -> ADO.NET Entity Data Model; Generate
from database; New Connection, in the 'Choose Data Source' window I don't see
'System.Data.Sqlite Database File' as expected

Snippet from app.config:

<DbProviderFactories>
      <add name="SQLite Data Provider" invariant="System.Data.SQLite"
description=".NET Framework Data Provider for SQLite"
type="System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteFactory, System.Data.SQLite" />
      <remove invariant="System.Data.SQLite" />
      <remove invariant="System.Data.SQLite.EF6" />
      <add name="SQLite Data Provider (Entity Framework 6)"
invariant="System.Data.SQLite.EF6" description=".NET Framework Data Provider
for SQLite (Entity Framework 6)"
type="System.Data.SQLite.EF6.SQLiteProviderFactory, System.Data.SQLite.EF6" />
    </DbProviderFactories>
  </system.data>
  <entityFramework>
    <defaultConnectionFactory
type="System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.SqlConnectionFactory, EntityFramework"
/>
    <providers>
      <provider invariantName="System.Data.SqlClient"
type="System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.SqlProviderServices,
EntityFramework.SqlServer" />
      <provider invariantName="System.Data.SQLite.EF6"
type="System.Data.SQLite.EF6.SQLiteProviderServices, System.Data.SQLite.EF6" />
    </providers>
  </entityFramework>