     Från: Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org>
 Till: Pontus Bergsten <pontus_bergs...@yahoo.se>; General Discussion of SQLite
Database <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
 Skickat: onsdag, 15 oktober 2014 0:29
 Ämne: Re: [sqlite] Performance issue when copying data from one sqlite
database to another

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 5:24 PM, Pontus Bergsten <pontus_bergs...@yahoo.se>
wrote:

 When the application is executed on Windows on a desktop computer, the copying
works fine and the performance is fairly ok, even when saving to USB. However,
when the same code is executed on the embedded system, the copying of data is
extremely slow, even though the CPU load is very moderate.

That sounds like a file-system problem to me.  What is your embedded OS?

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org