On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 4:50 PM, dave <d...@ziggurat29.com> wrote:

> [...]
Thanks, dave, Clemens,

I also did some researching/fixing.

The sources have some contradictory information in the comments to the
current state, I'm not sure whether I should mention them here
Overall if one don't wants msvcrt coupling, then
SQLITE_MAX_WORKER_THREADS=0 should be in options. In this case no
_beginthreadex/_endthreadex
linking will be required.

Wrapping calls mentioned by Clemens Ladisch works. I wrote them
independently, but they look char by char the same :). When I did   PRAGMA
threads=4 and set breakpoints for "SELECT ... Order By" query , they were
visited and no visible errors appeared.

Max