Dear developer, I'd like to thank you for you brilliant software. There
just seems to be one little bug to report. If I filter a field that I have
dedicated to date, the result is always wrong. Please take a look at the
screenshot (attached) to see what I mean. What you can see there is that I
was trying to view records that were made on November 19th and there should
only be 19 records. The progam says there have been made over 150 thousand
records that day... Whatever date I try to filter, the result is always
wrong like this.
Would you please fix this issue?
Kind regards, Josef