I found the issue. I call vcvarsphoneall.bat and then vcvarsall.bat again
in order to reset everything. But WindowsPhoneKitDir does not get unset,
this triggers build-all-msvc.bat to cal vcvarsphoneall once again. Probably
that segment needs to be removed from build-all-msvc.bat since it seems
that you are no longer dependent on vcvarsphoneall.bat.