The 'I' in ACID stands for 'isolation'.  In SQLite terms it means that a change
made in one transaction doesn't affect another until the transaction is
committed, at which point it does affect the database and transactions made
afterwards.

SQLite doesn't support massive concurrency because it locks the entire database
during changes.  So it may not have much of a problem enforcing 'I'.  This
short article

<http://martin.kleppmann.com/2014/11/25/hermitage-testing-the-i-in-acid.html>

and this code which goes with it

<https://github.com/ept/hermitage>

don't mention SQLite at all.  But I'd be interested in a review of how the
reasoning and code would affect SQLite if they were applied to it.

Simon.