I realize that sqlar is not intended as a production quality tool. That
being said, I was doing some experiments today and encountered a bug (at
least on FreeBSD, not sure if Linux is impacted).

In the function add_file it checks if a filename is a directory. If so, it
calls opendir, and if successful, loops on readdir. But it never calls
closedir.

In my scenario, it would fail after processing 198 files. I'm sure that
number is dependent on how many directories, and I never thought to track
that, and I'm sure it's probably platform defined anyway.

Just an FYI.

--
Scott Robison