Hi,

I am currently using sqlite version 3.7.14 in our application. We are using it
via a single thread, however we are getting SQLITE_IOERR (10) when running the
application. After enabling the extended result code, we found out that we were
getting SQLITE_IOERR_WRITE (778). After going through the sqlite code for
version 3.7.14 I could see that the error was being thrown from unixWrite() and
unixFileControl() (as the application is deployed on Unix). However we are
unsure why the error is being thrown from those places.
Has anyone got these kind of errors before and if yes, how was it solved. Any
feedback will be of great help.

Thanks and Regards
Aswin Waiba