I'm getting an exception calling SQLiteModule.DeclareTable that seems to imply
the 'create table' sql being passed is invalid: "SQL logic error or missing
database".  Yet using that same sql on the same connection as a create table
call succeeds.  Reviewing the virtual table docs don't imply there are
restrictions on the create table sql for virtual tables so I'm at a loss to
what's wrong.

The create table sql (the line breaks here are for readability and not present
in the actual string send to DeclareTable):

create table xxx(
"Username" text,
"DisplayName" text,
"Email" text,
"LastLogin" integer,
"LastInvite" integer,
"Status" text,
"SourceDs" text,
"Data" text,
"SourceDsLocalized" text
)

Anyone have any input on what might be wrong?
Thanks!