Hi,

I determined that I would like to upgrade my page_size from 1k to 4k during
start up time if it is not done yet. At the time I would like to do that, no
other db access is occurring yet. Still, I see failures that often the
page_size returned at the end in the verification step is still the old one.
Doing a simple retry succeeds. Does it somehow take a while for a page_size
change to go into effect or what else can be done to make this work
correctly?  The steps I am executing right now are (in WAL mode):

Pragma wal_checkpoint

Vacuum

Pragma journal_mode=Delete

Pragma page_size=4096

Vacuum

Pragma journal_mode=WAL

Pragma page_size (verification step that often returns 1024 even though it
should return 4096)

Any ideas what I am doing wrong. Do you have to exclusively lock or wait
somewhere?

Thanks

Andy