Thank you for your response. The disk I mentioned is the hard disk.
Fsync is moving data from memory to hard disk. When I removed the hard
disk from the box and fsync is still called in sqlite, in this case of
course, data will not be moved successfully to hard disk but fsync will
still do something which is time consuming. I will still keep track of
this problem in the future. If you meet the same or similar problem and
get to know the answer, please let me know. I appreciate your great
help, thank you so much.