This sounds like a problem with the connection string being passed to
SQLiteConnection.  Your attached package didn't come through, so could you send
the connection string you're using?

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Walter Williams
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 6:52 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Having problems with Entity Framework code first db creation

I'm trying to use a code first model using the System.Data.SQlite NuGet
(v1.0.94.1) package and Entity Framework.  I'm using VS 2013.

I have defined my objects, but when I try to create a new database file using
them, I get an error "Unable to complete operation. The supplied SqlConnection
does not specify an initial catalog or AttachDBFileName."

The attached project has a sample of the code which demonstrates the error.
For size the packages folder is not included.  I was able to use the same code
with SQL Server Compact 4.0 but for preference I'd like to use SQLite.

Is this a bug in the package or am I missing something?

Walter Williams
Senior Software Engineer
Sawtooth Software, Inc.