You are using a WITHOUT ROWID table.  Any particular reason why?  Have you
tried using an ordinary table?
What type is your "TIME" field? Or did you mean TEXT but misspell it?
Do you want the primary key columns to contain null, or is just defining things
that are NOT NULL as being nullable just an oversight (or laziness)?

---
Theory is when you know everything but nothing works.  Practice is when
everything works but no one knows why.  Sometimes theory and practice are
combined:  nothing works and no one knows why.