Thanks for reply....but I am now using VARCHARS, then how this is working?
not generating any errors?

Please elaborate, my query to create DB is:
mSQLiteDatabase.execSQL("CREATE TABLE " + tableName
+ " ( "
+ EVENT_TIME + " INTEGER, " + SYSTEM_TIME + " INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, "
+ ACCURACY + " INTEGER," + X + " VARCHAR, " + Y + " VARCHAR, " + Z
+ " VARCHAR );");