I'm working on switching our custom build of System.Data.SQLite from our
custom build and am having problems opening a CEROD database. Going back
over our code, I see that I wrote in Open():

 // TU: Need to split out "cerod" prepend to filename before expandfilename

                string pattern = "(:.*:)(.*)";

              Match m = Regex.Match(fileName, pattern);

              if (m.Groups.Count == 3)

              {

                      string prefix = m.Groups[1].ToString();

                      string cleanFileName = m.Groups[2].ToString();

                      cleanFileName = ExpandFileName(cleanFileName);

                      fileName = prefix + cleanFileName;

              }

              else

              {