Hi,

I am using the provided sqlite3.dll from the download section which causes
problems in Windows XP.

Our application uses a dynamic dll which is statically linked to sqlite3.dll
(32 bit) using a lib generated from the dll and def file. On Windows 7 there is
no problem, but on windows XP when the application tries to load the dynamic
dll using LoadLibrary I get the error code 127 (ERROR_PROC_NOT_FOUND) and I
have no idea what this means. Dependency Walker shows no problem with
sqlite3.dll.

Do you know if there are any issues regarding Windows XP?

Greetings,
Catalin