NEAT!

yeah i'll definitely have to recompile and check that out - the nLt column
sounds interesting!? [1]

But I'm not sure what the end game would be - any sample of ANALYZE results
wouldn't generalize to any other containers of a similar size - so I'd be
looking at always running with a sqlite3 compiled with that option and then
running ANALYZE when a database seems large enough that it might benefit?

I'm sorta curious if the ANALYZE on these large tables will be faster than
the actual query and/or if running the query with the analyze results
populated is expected to make the query execute faster!?

Maybe I'll have more questions after I test it out.  Thanks!

1. https://www.sqlite.org/fileformat2.html#section_2_6_6