On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 10:58 AM,  <maarten.mostert at stakepoint.com> wrote:

> This are basically compiler switches as far as I understand.
>
> I am not a C programmer, so also quite difficult for me to link the library
> statically.

These tests basically map to the /SAFESEH, /DYNAMICBASE, and /NXCOMPAT
linker flags.  Though, as I understand it, passing these tests is
recommended, and not required for Windows 8 certification.

I have a dump of a build of sqlite from a recent internal build.  I'm
not connected with the Sqlite project, I just use it, and happen to
turn on these flags in my build environment for other reasons.

https://bucket-1f8c9d86.s3.amazonaws.com/sqlite3.zip

You can either use my DLL, or build your own version of the DLL with
these options enabled.

I'd recommend the SQLite team turn them on for the version of the DLL
they distribute, but I'm honestly not sure if there are negative side
effects to doing so.