Hi

I am using V3.8.9 of SQLite3.exe on Windows 7 (64bit).

I have a table in a database which shows the following behaviour.

The table, 'RawDataSamples', has columns ChannelID, SeqIndex and then
Sample_1 .. Sample_30.

Select count(*) from RawDataSamples order by ChannelID, SeqIndex will return
69770. (Correct value)

Select * from RawDataSamples order by ChannelID, SeqIndex will return 83665
rows.

Select * from RawDataSamples order by SeqIndex,ChannelID will return 69770
rows. (Again correct)

The ChannelID values are 1 .. 10, while the SeqIndex values are from 0 ..
6976 for each ChannelID value.

For ChannelID 1 .. 7, only Sample_0 has data, the other columns are null.

For ChannelID 8 ..10, all columns have data.

In the second query above, most, but not all, the results for ChannelID 9
and 10 are duplicated.

If I delete all other ChannelID values and just leave 9 and 10, then the
select will produce correct single values for ChannelID 9, but most results
for 10 will still be duplicated.

If I delete ChannelID = 9 values, ChannelID 10 values are no longer
duplicated.

I have other databases with the same structure which have fewer rows per
ChannelID value, and they are ok. It seems to be related to the number of
rows for the first order by column.

The database file is at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qo0qdeyn71biq4/land.sldb?dl=0

I did look through the bug list, and if I missed this one then I apologise.

Regards

Steve