I am utilizing lemon in one of my Apple Store Apps. My parser works fine with
the 'old' lempar.c found in source tree TRUNK/tool/.<br><br>I also found a
newer version in TRUNK/src, but when I compile myparser.c generated using this
lempar.c, I got compilation errors:<br><br>test.c:376:7: error: use of
undeclared identifier 'NEVER'<br>&nbsp; if( NEVER(pParser-&gt;yyidx&lt;0) )
return 0;<br><br>How can I solve this error? BTW, does this newer lempar.c
benefit my parser more than the old one?<br>