On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 9:06 PM, Nicolas J?ger <jager.nicolas at laposte.net>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I have some basic problem, but I didn't found the solution so far...
> maybe some people are using C++ and already deal with that problem :
>
> conversion from ?const unsigned char*? to non-scalar type ?std::string
>
> I got the `const unsigned char*` from `sqlite3_column_text()` and I
> want to pass the result as a `std::string` parameter to a C++ function
>
> regards,
> Nicolas J.

?Hi! Idiot me again after a bit of sleep. Have you considered casting away
the "unsigned"-ness?

const char *someVar = (const char *) sqlite3_column_text(...)?

?;
std::string some?String(someVar);

--

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown