Now we get down to the first real problem that of the ATTACH. I have never
been able to get that to work. If I could have got the ATTACH to work I
probably would never have had to ask the synchronisation question. Although
I have never had to do it before in SQLite, I have worked a lot with SQL
Server doing synchronisation there