Hi,

does anybody have any similar experience that an SQLite database becomes
corrupt on iOS? It seems to be that when the iDevice is running out of battery
it can happen that the SQLite becomes corrupt. I have currently not found a
possibility to reproduce it but once a while my customers experience this
behavior.

I am compiling SQLite with

SQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 SQLITE_ENABLE_RTREE=1 SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3=1
SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS=1

Before my app closes I close the database explicitly. Though I do not know if
this happens always when the iDevice shuts down due to battery issues.

Any help is appreciated.

PS: I have checked the information how an SQLite can become corrupted but none
of them apply to my app.

Regards,
Hartwig