Thanks for your answer.

But you can see my example, I should get 2 column from testtable, but I get
none. It means that db is already reading the corrupted part but get nothing.

????
???:Stephan Bealsgbeal at googlemail.com
????:2015?12?2?(??)?19:38
??:Re: [sqlite] Why Corrupted DB File Cause No Error?

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 11:59 AM, sanhua.zh sanhua.zh at foxmail.com wrote:  Why
it does not show error, some thing like?Error: database disk image is
malformed?? Is it a bug in SQLite?  because you didn't corrupt a part it
actually read. Imagine if you have a 20GB db and you expect it to report such
errors when you open the db. It would have to read the whole db to figure that
out, slowing sqlite to a crawl. Since most dbs are not corrupt, it would be
slowest for the average case and faster for the error case (since it must stop
reading on the first error). -- ----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/ http://gplus.to/sgbeal "Freedom is
sloppy. But since tyranny's the only guaranteed byproduct of those who insist
on a perfect world, freedom will have to do." -- Bigby Wolf