hi, every one.
     Here is a very strange and interesting problem.
     I used the following SQL to create the table teacher.
     CREATE TABLE techer(poiId INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
                                            versionId INTEGER NOT NULL,
                                            regionId INTEGER ,
                                            postalCode TEXT ,
                                            phone TEXT ,
                                            attrBitMask INTEGER ,
                                            attributeBlob BLOB)

     and  then I used the following SQL,
     select rowid,*  from teacher.    So the strange and interesting problem
happen.
     the name of the rowid column change to poiId, and the name of the poiId
become poiId_1. But the two columns have the same values.

     Why the rowid change is column name?
     Is the problem reasonable ?  How do you think about this problem? why?
     I  am looking forward to hearing from you.

     Best regards.
         WQG