It could be either a pointer to sqlite3_value_text of sqlite3_value* or it
could be a pointer to a locally declared variable, so that is declared in a
procedure
in a VB6 ActiveX dll. Do I need to run sqlite3_free in the first case and
not in the second case?
If do need to run it how do I do it?
As an argument in sqlite3_result_text or after running sqlite3_result_text?
Do I need to run it with a pointer?

RBS