Hi,

Using sqlite dbs for my program (official .NET sqlite.interop.dll, v.
1.0.92.0). Have not had any db integrity issues until today. One user send me a
db, I ran Sqlite Expert professionals's integrity checker and got this:

*** in database main ***
On tree page 2 cell 14: 2nd reference to page 53
Page 34 is never used
Page 37 is never used
Page 54 is never used

Seems like some references out of whack.

How could this be happening?  Disk failure, power failure, etc?
How can this be detected at run time (can I do the integrity check at run
time?)?
The tool was able to fix it, is that also something that is available as an api?

Thanks
Andy