Simon, Clemens,

> Do you ever depend on any indexing on the "Text" column which is not COLLATE
> NOCASE ASC ?  If not, then you should be able to speed up your search by
> defining the column the way you think of it.  So in your table definition use
>
>        "Text" TEXT COLLATE NOCASE ASC,

We?re just checking this out and we?re getting an error on creating the table.
We?ve just checked the SQlite spec
(https://www.sqlite.org/syntax/column-constraint.html
<https://www.sqlite.org/syntax/column-constraint.html>) and can?t see how to
add ASC to it unless we create the Text field as a primary key which is a
significant coding change for us.

CREATE TABLE "RAG" (
         "Id" integer NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,
         "Count" integer NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
         "Text" TEXT COLLATE NOCASE ,
         "Peak" integer,
         "Calculation" integer NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
         "Red" integer DEFAULT 0,
         "Amber" integer DEFAULT 0,
         "Green" integer DEFAULT 0,
         "BayesAttributes" TEXT
);

works

and

CREATE TABLE "RAG" (
         "Id" integer NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,
         "Count" integer NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
         "Text" TEXT COLLATE NOCASE ASC , <?? THIS IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE
         "Peak" integer,
         "Calculation" integer NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
         "Red" integer DEFAULT 0,
         "Amber" integer DEFAULT 0,
         "Green" integer DEFAULT 0,
         "BayesAttributes" TEXT
);

fails.

We don?t think adding ASC is allowable unless its the primary key, have we
misunderstood both you and Clemens reply to us about this?

Rob