Hi Joe,

Thanks for the idea.  The resulting .DLL will not load.  I believe it contains
the native component of sqlite compiled for x86_Windows and not x86_OSX.

However, I found it.  Those nice guys at Xamarin/Mono provide a compiled
version for the local platform, called Mono.Data.Sqlite.  This seems to be
working.  Although it seems unexpectantly slow, but that?s another thread.

Many thanks,

Ben