The ZFS filesystem Fletcher-checksums all data - perhaps together with
tagging each "page" with its "page number", duno!

This is awesome as it's a quite nice data integrity guarantee: this
guarantees that data is in the right place (so broken sector mapping tables
won't break anything) and is correct!

Does SQLite do the same, what about SQLite do the same, patch?