The plan is to release SQLite version 3.8.11 on or about the end of July.

The current code is passing all tests that we have run against it.
Some soak tests are still running.  There are quite a few
cross-platform tests (running on PPC, Sparc, etc) that have yet to be
started, but which should not offer any trouble.  The current code is
stable and perfectly appropriate for beta testing.

Please test the latest SQLite snapshot in your products and report any
problems to this list, or directly to me.

A summary of changes can be seen at
https://www.sqlite.org/draft/releaselog/3_8_11.html

A snapshot of the latest code can be downloaded from
https://www.sqlite.org/download.html

The release status board is online at
https://www.sqlite.org/checklists/3081100/index - when the status
board goes all-green, we will cut the release.  That will probably not
happen before 2015-07-31.

More testing and documentation work will continue over the next two
weeks, so periodically recheck the links above for updates.

--
D. Richard Hipp
drh at sqlite.org