Hello

We use SQLite in an environment (ships) where a time zone change can happen
during normal operation. We then set the time zone of the system (windows)
accordingly.
Running SQLite instances do not respect this change. So Time('now') and
Time('now', 'localtime') still return the same values but in my opinion
Time('now', 'localtime') should respect the new time zone.

Steps to reproduce:
select Time('now'), Time('now', 'localtime')
then change the time zone in the os (windows) to some other value and do again
the above select in the same still running instance

Test environment:
SQLite Version 3.8.10.2
OS: Windows 7

Thanks and best regards
Bruno Schw?gli

PS. Tried to report this bug to sqlite-users at sqlite.org<mailto:sqlite-users
at sqlite.org> but message was automatically rejected