All these subject lines about UDTs in SQLite and the one and only thing I would
use such a thing for is not listed: Date/Time values. I'd love for there to be
native date/time formats in SQLite. I'm surprised it never came up. Although
I'm also surprised the NoSQL-ite came up.

> That's six sets of knowledge to do one thing.? Granted, they do different
> things in different ways but it's still rather a lot to fit into m noggin.?
> And it's > annoying when you think you're debugging a JavaScript problem but
> it turns out that a SQL command doesn't mean what you thought it did:
> switching my> brain between JavaScripting and SQLing seems to require a lot
> of effort.
Switching gears between on lang and another never bothered me in the slightest.
They have different domains and thus different syntax spaces. Big deal.