Hello,

AFAIU, when executing a drop statement on a virtual table, the XConnect
callback is executed first, then XDestroy.

Now I have the following scenario where my virtual table is related to a
file (say a CSV file):

1. Create the virtual table
2. Delete the CSV file from disk
3. Try to drop the table (fails)

When creating the vtable, xCreate / xConnect should fail (returns
SQLITE_ERROR) if the underlying file does not exists.

But when dropping the vtable, this very same xConnect should continue to
let the user drop a table on a deleted file.

Is there a way to know the "context", e.g. the SQL command, that has
triggered a call to xConnect ? Or is there a better way to tackle this
issue ?

Thank you,
Samuel