Hellom,
I am using the c# variant of sqlite (system.sqlite.data.org) and am using a
connection string similar to this:
public static string OMconnectionString = "datasource=database.db; Default
Timeout=20; PRAGMA busy_timeout = 600; PRAGMA synchronous=Off";
I then use the following statements to open the connection to the database:
OMConnection.sqConn = new SQLiteConnection(OMConnection.OMconnectionString);
OMConnection.sqConn.Open();

However, I do not seem to notice any effect when including the PRAGMA
synchronous=Off.? I have tried this without the PRAGMA statement,but still do
not see any effect.?

What is the proper way to do this in sqlite with a connection string?